Category : Uncategorized
ISO 14001: 2015 AWARENESS AND IMPLEMENTATION COURSE
This course will provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 14001 as a tool for the management of environmental aspects and impacts. Also Participants will develop the necessary skills to implement and maintain an effective environmental management system to meet the requirements of ISO 14001.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of an environmental management system and explain the legislative framework relevant to an EMS
- Explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 14000 series of standards
- Describe the ISO 14001 requirements
- Environmental aspects and impacts as the basis of ‘what to manage’
- Identify and manage legal and other requirements
- Develop the environmental policy, objectives and programs
- Determine appropriate operational controls
- Devise effective documentation for the EMS
This course is intended for participants with little or no knowledge of the ISO 14001 standard.
Keep up-to-date with our blog/posting and we will be sending more notes. Feel free to share this notes with your social media circle of friends. You also can Like on our Facebook: TOMCSB or subcribe us at Youtube :tomcsb.media.
For enquiry, please contact ain / normalis /fauziah email (firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com) or 03-82100800