LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING QMS ISO 9001:2015
Good Day to All,
Here is ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training that provides a complete range of knowledge and skills for leading both internal and external audits. Lead Auditors are experts in their field who understand how to carry out and manage effective audits, as well as lead small teams of auditors throughout the entire auditing process. please refer to our attachment. Hopefully this post will help you to understand better.
Duration : 5 days Option Training :Public / In – House Public
Training Venue : Hotel Bangi-Putrajaya, BANGI
Training Date : 16 – 20 MARCH 2020
Registration Fee : RM 3,300 (exclude 6% SST)
This 5 days course meets the Certificated Auditors Criteria to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.
- Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization’s Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015.
- Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification.
Keep up-to-date with our blog/posting and we will be sending more notes. Feel free to share this note with your social media circle of friends. You also can Like on our Facebook: TOMCSB or Follow us on our Twitter: TOMCSB. Please refer to below attachment.
OUR COURSE SPECIFICATIONS
- Examination Based Training. CQI & IRCA Award Achievement Certificate and attendance
- Note: Booklet Notes & Standard clauses.
- Accelerated learning approach through case studies and workshops that help your Understanding to become the Auditor General.
- CCD Points (CIDB) awarded to eligible **. Claim of course fees at HRDF / PSMB for participating organizations.” E-perolehan” payment method accepted because we are registered with the Ministry of Finance.
For enquiry, please contact Mrs ain / normalis email (email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org) or 03-82100800 online