IN- HOUSE TRAINING (MAXIMUM 30 PAX)
ASSERTIVENESS AND SELF CONFIDENCE IN DECISION MAKING FOR MANAGERS AND BUSINESS OWNERS
Assertiveness and Self Confidence Course teaches you how to become more confident and comfortable with personal assertiveness, how to cope with other people’s negativity and how to respond when someone else is being overbearing or aggressive towards you.
In this empowering course, you also learn how to approach both difficult topics and topics you’re passionate about with constructive approaches, including how to say “no” without being portrayed as “offensive,” how to use body language effectively, how to express your views and disagreements positively and much more.
During this 2-day workshop, we look at all aspects of Communications including talking, listening, asking powerful questions and handling difficult situations.
Our experienced trainers will explain the principles of effective communication, utilizing an interactive training style so that you can develop confidence in your own communication style as you learn.
Course Highlights also include :-
- Principle of effective communication
- Mastering core communication skills
- Building report
- Assertiveness : the difference between being assertive and aggressive
TARGET GROUP : CONTRACTORS (BUSINESS OWNERS), MANAGERS, SUPERVISOR)
In this course participants will learn to :
- Understand the differences and links between, self-confidence, self-esteem and assertiveness
- Know what influences self-esteem
- Know how to read aggressive, passive and passive/aggressive behavior
- Know how to project self-confidence as managers and business owners
- Know how to communicate with confidence and how to use your voice effectively
- Know how to write assertively
- Recognize your strengths and build on them
- Deal with workplace challenges to your self-confidence
- Understand when and how to be assertive
- Understand assertiveness in different cultures
- How to say ‘No’ politely
For more info, kindly contact us at 03-82100 800. Thank You !