RISK BASED THINKING ISO 9001:2015
Good Days to all,
Here is some Knowledge for Risk Based Thinking ISO 9001:2015. please refer to our attachment. Hopefully this post will help you to understand better.
Course Duration : 2 Days.
Training Option : In House / Public
Certified By : TOMC
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF POOR RISK MANAGEMENT?
There are 5 common symptoms which could highlight to you that your approach to risk management could be improved:
- Uncertainty – the organization struggles to collect the right, or enough information about its risks. Checks are too infrequent. The scope of information about the organizations risk is narrow.
- Complexity – the organization is collecting enormous amounts of information about risk. Decision makers cannot interpret the information. Opportunities are overlooked.
- Ambiguity – the organization is not able to formulate the correct questions in order to understand its risk. Additional information is useless because risk is not understood.
- Equivocality – there are multiple interpretations of risk between individuals across the organization. Risk management is mutually exclusive or in conflict. A power struggle usually ensues between individuals with conflicting views and beliefs.
- Silo mentality (larger organizations) – different business units resist communicating information about risks across the organization. This typically leads to a condition of both uncertainty and equivocality.
Keep up-to-date with our blog/posting and we will be sending more notes. Feel free to share this notes with your social media circle of friends. You also can Like on our Facebook: TOMCSB/ or Follow us on our Twitter:TOMCSB or SUBSCRIBE US at youtube : tomcsb.media . Please refer to below attachment.
For enquiry, please contact ain / normalis /fauziah email (firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org) or 03-82100800 online